Cheesy Buffalo chicken wraps have everything you love about delicious recipes. From melting cheese, chicken meat, sauce, and green leaves, all wrapped in tortillas and fried in butter. A crispy and cheesy wrap to enjoy in minutes.
Who loves wraps?
I am a wrap, sandwich, toast loves. I gather everything I have in my kitchen and make some delicious warm appetizers. For this time, I made a chicken wrap with buffalo sauce and cheese that tastes fabulous. Some chicken leftover, any cheese you have in your kitchen, and if you don’t have Buffalo sauce, you can replace it with ketchup. See the recipe for the buffalo sauce here. Wrap everything and enjoy an easy snack that is simply finger-licking. These easy wraps come together in minutes and faster are gone, as my family enjoys such snacks any time of the day.
The best wraps are the ones served warm when the cheese melts and your finger is full of aromas and delicacy. However, you can serve it cold as well.
The cheese is gooey and tastes amazing next to buffalo sauce and many other flavors. I like such appetizers that have everything: healthy green leaves, meat, cheese, dressing, and time to enjoy minutes of peace and relaxation.
I have recently made cauliflower in buffalo sauce, and it was a discovery for me because it tasted super delicious. Try my recipe and be convinced that a Buffalo sauce can make any ingredient taste unique and delicious.
Chicken or any other meat
I have used leftover chicken meat for this easy recipe as I had some from a day before. You can use any meat you like from turkey, duck, or even pork. Also, you can keep leftover rotisserie chicken in the freezer and use it even easier anytime you want to make wraps or any other sandwiches.
How to make Buffalo chicken wraps?
Making these easy wraps is simply a pleasure for me. I adore cheese, so I have added two kinds of it. I like serving these wraps with different sauces, but most of all, I like a simple rancho dip. Fresh veggies will also make some great pairing with chicken wraps, so dare to make your version and eat deliciously.
- Cooked chicken, shredded
- Four large tortillas
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup buffalo sauce ( homemade, get the recipe in the port)
- A handful of parsley
- Handful of dill
- Some chopped iceberg
- ½ chili pepper
- One shallot
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese, cut cubes
- Butter for cooking
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Lime juice
Start with shredding chicken breast. I have used a medium leftover chicken breast; if you want to make more wraps, use two breasts.
Toss the chicken meat in buffalo sauce, yogurt, and fresh herbs. If you want a fatty version, efficiently use cream cheese or sour cream instead of yogurt. Mix well and set aside.
Chop the iceberg and grate the cheddar cheese.
For the ranch sauce: combine all ingredients in a bowl and taste to adjust.
Start assembling the wrap by cutting the tortilla and spreading all the ingredients evenly. First goes the buffalo chicken followed by a chopped iceberg and shallot onion. Grease tortilla with ranch sauce and then top the cheese. See the video below of how I have assembled the wrap.
Fold the buffalo chicken over the iceberg, sauce, and cheese. You should obtain a triangle wrap full of delicacy.
Heat butter in a skillet or olive oil if you like it most, add the wrap, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Serve warm next to extra ranch or buffalo sauce.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 1 breast leftover chicken
- 4 tortillas
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 chili pepper
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- lime juice
- Start with shredding one chicken breast.
- Toss the chicken meat in buffalo sauce, yogurt, and fresh herbs. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop the iceberg and grate the cheddar cheese.
- For the ranch sauce: combine all ingredients in a bowl and taste to adjust.
- Start assembling the wrap by cutting the tortilla and spreading all the ingredients evenly. First goes the buffalo chicken followed by a chopped iceberg and shallot onion. Grease tortilla with ranch sauce and then top the cheese. See the video below of how I have assembled the wrap.
- Fold the buffalo chicken over the iceberg, sauce, and cheese. It should look like a triangle.
- Heat butter in a skillet or olive oil if you like it most, add the wrap, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm next to extra ranch or buffalo sauce.