The best Iced Coffee at home is a simple, easy, and quick recipe to always enjoy on hot summer days. It is a budget-friendly cocktail with a pleasant aroma.
When I was first introduced to iced coffee, I didn’t think I could love a cold coffee taste. Nonetheless, I liked it and have tried it at home many times, since then. The idea here lays in mixing it with delicious and sweet flavors to make it lingering and tasty.
I adore coffee. Nothing screams mornings-like a good cup of coffee. In my family, we are all addicted to coffee, so this is the point I like different tastes and flavors. The aroma of the roasting qualitative beans in the coffee machine is simply irresistible. I adore waking up with this aroma in my kitchen, especially when my husband is making it for me. An ultimate savory.
Iced coffee is popular in many restaurants with different aromas and toppings, but the one I make at home tastes much better!:) This kind of cold cocktail is very versatile as you can mix coffee with any optional shot of sweetener and you will obtain one of the best ever iced coffee you have ever drunk. It takes no time to be done, but the taste is full of intense flavor and aromas. I find this drink so refreshing on summer hot days….nothing beats a good cup of it at home or out with friends.
How to make iced coffee at home?
So simple and so easy that you will want to make it more frequently. Iced coffee is a type of coffee served cold, especially on hot summer days. It is brewed with different kinds of flavors and doesn’t require to be cooled as the ice inside of the cup will instantly refresh your feelings. Take a nice cup of coffee, anyone you like or have, pour the hot espresso coffee over ice. Few seconds until it settles down (10 sec maximum) add the condensed milk, ordinary milk, maple syrup or brandy if you want it more strong and aromatic.
For this time I have chosen condensed milk, as I like the combination between the bitter coffee aroma and the strong sweet condensed milk. This is one of the best combinations for me nicely cooled with some ice cubes. Any flavor will be welcomed here. Nothing will spoil this brewer, but you can make it taste even better with some teaspoons of condensed milk.
If you try this technique you will get quickly convinced. I was.
Is iced coffee better than hot coffee?
Good quality hot coffee is year-round welcomed. I drink coffee all the time and I like it very much. However, if speaking about cold one – the only time of the year I drink it is summer, or on hot vacation days.
Both versions are very good but if drunk in excess can create some side effects. So keep in mind drinking coffee is good but not too many cups per day.
Hot coffee has higher levels of antioxidants, rather the cold ones. As the antioxidants are good and beneficial for our health, this resumes that hot coffee is better for our health than cold. It already depends on your taste and preference on how you would prefer to drink coffee.
- Brewed 2 strong espresso coffees
- Ice cubes
- 4tsp condensed milk
- I have used strong espresso machine coffee. You can use long coffee if you don’t want it that strong.
- Once the coffee and the condensed milk meet, but you don’t want to serve it immediately, store it in the fridge to avoid a lid.
- One more trick I use to make it prepare in advance coffee ice cubes. This trick will save you time and your cocktail.
- Replace the condensed milk with dulce de leche, maple syrup, or brandy. Also, you can make it spice by adding some spicy flakes. I have tried once but I didn’t like the sweet and spicy taste mixed with coffee.
- Never drink watered coffee again. Drink and savor it immediately you have mixed all the ingredients. The ice cubes tend to melt so the taste will change.
When days turn hot and sunny, nothing screams more like a refreshing and tasty iced coffee with delicious flavors. It is such an easy recipe that you will enjoy in minutes.
Best Iced Coffee at Home
- Beautiful coffee cups
- 2 espresso
- ice cubes
- 4 tsp condensed milk
- Make 2 best espresso coffees in your machine.
- Take a nice glass or jar and add some ice cubes. I used 3 ice cubes.
- Pour the hot coffee over the ice cubes. Add 2 teaspoons of condensed milk in each jar.
- Mix a little and serve immediately.