Air fryer breakfast is all about an easy morning recipe with all the ingredients you have in your fridge and quickly cooked in the air fryer.
As you already know, I love the air fryer. Today, I have decided to make breakfast in it with some of the ingredients I found in my fridge. Simple and easy: eggs, sausage, veggies. For more healthiness, I have added canned beans, and you may resemble it with an English breakfast recipe, and you may be right, but all of these ingredients were cooked in my air fryer, so here the difference is bigger. Some 6 minutes at a high temperature to be sure that everything is perfectly cooked. So, et voila: my air fryer breakfast is done and smells amazing.
Eggs, hot dogs or sausages, veggies and canned white beans sound simple and unfancy, yet the time it cooks is amazing, and the taste is fantastic. There is no bad smell or mess, just a basket to wash quickly, and the morning starts perfectly.
My morning always contains eggs. I like eating eggs every morning, and I dislike people saying this amazing protein is unhealthy. I have been into eggs for years, so I feel super great.
This air fryer breakfast is easy and delicious; you can check some more air fryer recipes here. I would highly recommend it to all the people who are in a hurry and don’t like to make too much mess in the morning. If you like egg for breakfast, then try some other our recipes: fried eggs in air fryer, air fryer cheese toast, air fryer halloumi, air fryer toast sandwich, and others.
Eggs, are they healthy?
The myth about eggs is so spread nowadays that many people started not to eat them. I will not encourage others to eat eggs or not; I will only say from my perspective that eggs contain proteins, and eating them in the morning is healthy and good.
Eggs are one of the best sources of Vitamin A, D, and selenium and is essential for our metabolism. You can read more helpful information about egg benefits here.
Dry beans or canned beans?
Dry beans are more valuable than canned ones, and we all know this. However, canned ones are easier to use as they are already boiled. Dries beans contain less sodium, or at least when we buy canned ones, we have to pay attention to the sodium percentage indicated on the can. When you use canned beans, it is highly recommended to rinse the water and heat them in fresh water to reduce the percentage of sodium in it. Read more helpful information about dried and canned beans here.
- Two eggs
- One big hot dog or sausage, make minor cuts on the top
- One or two tomatoes cut halves
- Two mushrooms, cut halves
- One can of canned tomatoes
How to make Air Fryer Breakfast?
As I like eggs, I have decided to make egg breakfast in air fryer. Balanced with veggies and hot dogs, this breakfast was super quick and tasty.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 F.
Meanwhile, wash the veggies, cut halves, and set them aside.
Take the hot dog or the sausage, and cut one side with a sharp knife for a nicer aspect.
Take the air fryer basket, lay a piece of parchment paper, and crack the eggs directly. Add the hot dog veggies and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 5-6 minutes at a high temperature.
Once ready, attentively take out the basket and all inside and nicely layer onto a platter.
Enjoy while hot.
Top greenies, optional.
- Skip hot dogs with sausages or any other meat
- Add bell peppers, spring onion, or other veggies you like
- Mix the eggs and make an omelette instead of fried ones
- Add sour cream or yoghurt while serving
- Skip canned beans and add olives
More Air Fryer Breakfast ideas:
- Air fryer potatoes
- Air fryer french toast
- Air fryer granola
- Air fryer breakfast pizza
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipe
- air fryer
- 2 eggs
- 1 hot dog or sausage
- 1 big tomato cut halves
- 1 can canned tomatoes
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 F.
- Meanwhile, wash the veggies and cut halves, and set aside.
- Take the hot dog or the sausage and with a sharp knife cut one side of it for a nicer aspect.
- Take the air fryer basket, lay a piece of parchment paper, and crack the eggs directly in it, add the hot dog, veggies, and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes at a high temperature.
- Once ready, enjoy the breakfast warm next to a cup of coffee.