Nothing screams more a hearty and flavourful dish like this easy to make Pork Steak Bites in a Garlicky Butter recipe. This steak bites recipe is finger-licking if served next to some mashed potatoes, rice, or pasta.
I am not a pork fan, but these bites are really fabulous and delicious. If speaking about meat and how I like it most to be served, then coated in a lot of butter with garlic is probably my favourite way. Soft, tender, and juicy steak meat in a simple dressing makes magic in the kitchen.
Bursting aromas, flavours, satisfying, and super tasty – all these words describe this quick to make side dish. This is a fast and easy to make weeknight recipe to enjoy with the family or friends fully.
You will need just some ingredients to make a delicious, long-lasting to remember dinner.
As I have mentioned, I am not a pork fan; however, my husband adores pork; this is why I try to combine pork meat with tasty and creamy dressings to make it more delicious and precious. Meat lovers will find this recipe really attractive and delicious as you only need some 4-5 ingredients, 15 minutes and a moment to enjoy every bite.
Why pork steak?
Pork steaks are one of my favourite pork meat I usually use as it is fattier, and if appropriately cooked, the meat is soft and tender. However, you can try this recipe with some beef steaks or lamb meat, but I really can’t guarantee the taste as I haven’t yet tried with other kinds of meat.
I adore beef stroganoff and beef bourguignon – but they have other aromas and ingredients. These pork steak bites will take you to another level of satisfaction.
What ingredients do you need?
- Pork steak – here, you need the best quality pork meat cut in small pieces. It either may be sirloin or loin packs that are pretty tender and prepares quicker.
- Garlic – the more is better. I adore garlic in all recipes, so here I have added plenty (5 cloves of minced garlic).
- Butter – I have used ½ cup of unsalted butter.
- Herbs and some pepper flakes for spiciness
- Parsley or cilantro to garnish
How to make steak bites in garlic butter?
This recipe full of aroma and flavours couldn’t be easier. It is one of those recipes that are on the must-cook list. One tip: if you want this dish really restaurant-like and fabulous, use a hot/hot skillet to avoid an overcooked pork steak. If you are using a really hot skillet, then making this steak is fast, some 5-7 minutes, and it is done.
On a cutting board, cut pieces of pork steak and cook them in the heated skillet. Separately, in another skillet, add butter and garlic and fry for some minutes until all the aroma has incorporated. I cook garlic in a separate skillet to avoid the unpleasant burnt garlic.
The flavour is more pronounced, and the meat tastes much lingering and delicious.
So, when the meat is already cooked, pour over the garlicky butter sauce and mix together.
Serve next to anything.
What to serve with pork steak garlic butter?
- Potatoes cooked in any ways will make a great side dish to this pork recipe. Mashed, fried, or baked, any kind will be welcomed next to some pork steaks.
- Pasta, here you can also play with a different kind of pasta: either spaghetti, penne, fusilli, and others.
- Salad – maybe this is my option when I make meat at home. Meat with a salad makes the best healthy duo; here, you can mix anything you like or have.
More of pork recipes:
- Instant Pot Pork Steak
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Gravy
- Pork Chops Casserole
- Jack Daniel’s Pulled Pork
- Baked Breaded Pork Chops
Juicy Steak Bites in Garlic Butter
- cutting board
- 2 pork steaks
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic
- On a cutting board, cut pieces of pork steak and cook them in the heated skillet. About 5-7 minutes.
- Separately, in another skillet, add butter and garlic and fry for some minutes until all the aroma has incorporated. About 5 minutes.
- When the meat is already cooked, pour over the garlicky butter sauce and mix together.